Roblox is undoubtedly entertaining, but we’ve received several reports from gamers claiming that Roblox is not functioning properly. It just will not launch for some reason, and as a result, individuals are unable to participate in the games.
Please don’t be anxious if you find yourself in the same circumstance. Testing a few feasible options is something we recommend you do.
Consequently, you choose your favorite Roblox game and hit the Start button on it.
However, the setup screen sometimes takes a long time to load or never loads when Roblox begins the game. This is quite aggravating. If you are having trouble launching Roblox games, you are not alone. Many Roblox users have complained about the same issue in the past. However, the good news is that you can rectify the problem.
Continue reading and experimenting with the answers presented in the next section. Below are some of the most often encountered remedies for the Roblox loading screen problem. Perhaps you will not need to test them all; instead, you will work your way down the list until you find the one that works best for you. Unfortunately, we recognize that experiencing difficulties launching Roblox on your web browser may be quite annoying.
How to fix Roblox not launching on Windows PC
If you are having difficulties starting Roblox on your web browser when you’re not alone if you enjoy playing or creating games on Roblox using your web browser’s web browser. Numerous approaches can be used to resolve the Roblox stuck-on loading screen error, and the good news is that they can be completed in a matter of minutes by following simple methods.
This blog post will detail the most efficient ways for troubleshooting Roblox crashes that occur immediately after the game has been launched.
Restart your computer
It is typically beneficial in dealing with software difficulties since a refreshing restart will reset the application and desktop environment.
So, if you haven’t already, this is an excellent time to give it a shot. The first step in resolving Roblox and Roblox Studio problems is restarting the game or application.
Try an alternative browser
Roblox is compatible with most common browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, and many others. Roblox is available in English and Spanish. Make sure you are using the latest version of the browser on your device to guarantee that Roblox operates correctly on your device. To see if it helps, try switching to a different browser if you are still having difficulties accessing a Roblox game from your current one (if you are using one).
If you cannot launch your Roblox game from Chrome, you should try opening Firefox and running the game from within that browser instead. If Roblox does not load properly in any browser, please continue reading and try other fixes.
Reset your Internet Options
Trouble loading Roblox on your computer might be remedied in some cases by resetting your computer’s Internet Options. To perform the following steps, you’ll need Internet Explorer open.
However, doing so will prevent troubles from occurring even if you’re playing the game in another browser, such as Chrome.
- Start Internet Explorer and explore the worldwide web.
- When you click the gear symbol in the top-right corner of your screen, a drop-down menu with Internet options appears. Select one of these options from the menu.
- Go to the Advanced page and then click on the Reset button to start anew.
- Make a selection from the Reset drop-down menu.
- To close the window, choose the X button.
- To test whether or not it works, try beginning your game.
Using the remedy suggested, you should address the issue if Roblox is still unable to load the game.
Disable your ad-blocker or extensions
A malfunctioning Roblox might be caused by browser add-ons, notably ad-blockers, that alter the website’s content. Therefore, if you’re using any browser extensions, you may want to think about disabling them as a precautionary measure.
- This technique has considerable differences depending on which browser is being used. For those of you who are using Chrome, please follow the instructions below:
- Open the Google Chrome web browser.
- To enter the menu, press the Menu button on the control panel.
- Extensions may be obtained by choosing More tools, then Extensions from the drop-down menu.
- Disable your extensions one at a time by clicking on the toggle button next to each one. It is recommended that you relaunch your Roblox game after each time to determine whether your problem is caused by one of these addons. Make no apprehensions if your game continues to have problems loading properly. Try the next best solution that comes to mind.
Make sure your Firewall is working
To play Roblox, you’ll need an internet connection, just as you would in any other online game, to be able to send and receive data. According to our investigation, we have discovered that Roblox is having difficulties loading games because your Firewall is interfering with Roblox’s ability to interact with the Internet.
To discover whether or not Roblox is authorized by your Windows Defender firewall, follow the procedures listed below:
- The Windows logo key and the R key on your keyboard should be pushed together simultaneously on your keyboard.
- Entering command mode is accomplished by hitting the Enter key immediately after the command key is typed in.
- Use the View by drop-down option, choose Small icons, and click Windows Defender Firewall to activate it.
- From the drop-down option, choose to Allow an application or feature to operate via Windows Defender Firewall to proceed.
- By selecting the Change settings option, you may change your preferences.
- From the drop-down option, select Allow another program to run.
- Navigate to and pick the Roblox launcher file using the Browse button, then press the Add button.
- Choosing Private and then clicking OK is the best option if you’re connected to a trusted network.
- You will be prompted to approve network access through the Firewall; click Allow access to complete the procedure.
- You should go to the following stage if you are still unable to connect to the game.
- Temporarily close your anti-virus.
An anti-virus product may be interfering with the operation of your computer, resulting in the trouble you are experiencing. You may check to see whether this is the root of your problem by temporarily deactivating your anti-virus software and Firewall and seeing if the problem persists after you have done so. To deactivate your anti-virus software, see the instructions given by your software’s manufacturer.
After you have stopped your anti-virus software, if Chrome continues to operate properly, you could contact the maker of your anti-virus program and ask for help. Alternatively, you might consider installing an alternative anti-virus solution. If your anti-virus is switched off, you should exercise extra caution when selecting which websites to visit, which emails to read, and which files to download from the Internet.
Clear your browser cookies and cache
When the cache and cookies saved by your browser are corrupted, this might occasionally result in difficulties with your computer’s performance. Following these procedures will allow you to see if removing your browser’s cookies and cache has made any difference:
- Open a web browser on your computer.
- Press and hold the Ctrl, the Shift, and the Del keys on your keyboard all at the same time to do this. Then choose to Delete all data from the drop-down menu.
- Restart your web browser, as well as your Roblox game, to resolve the issue.
If the game is still not opening, follow the procedures outlined below to resolve the problem.
Reinstall Roblox and Roblox Studio
You may be experiencing difficulties opening Roblox games, in which case you should try reinstalling both Roblox and Roblox Studio, along with the game. As a result, any deleted or corrupted files will be overwritten and replaced, and any resulting problems will be resolved as a result. Please follow the procedures given below to complete your order:
- Use the Windows logo key and the R key together on your keyboard to bring up the Run box while you’re using a computer keyboard.
- Enter the filename appwiz.CPL into the text box and click Enter to continue.
- By clicking Uninstall from the menu bar on the right, you may remove the Roblox program. If you come across Roblox Studio, you should also remove it from your account.
- The Windows logo key and the R key on your keyboard should be pushed together simultaneously on your keyboard.
- In the text field, type % localAppdate percent and hit the Enter button.
- To uninstall Roblox from your computer, right-click on the Roblox folder and choose the Delete key from your keyboard.
- Roblox is available for download and installation.
- To determine whether this was successful, try launching your game again.
If it doesn’t work, move on to the next remedy listed below.
Update your device driver
When a device driver is not present or is out of date, it might result in a range of problems with your computer’s operation. As a result, when something goes wrong with your computer, updating your device drivers should always be your first line of defense. It would help if you always had the most recent and proper device drivers available for your operating system, whether you do so manually, through Windows Update, or a trustworthy third-party solution.
If you are unfamiliar with device drivers, we recommend utilizing Driver Easy to make the procedure as simple as possible for you.
- Automatic detection of your system and the retrieval of the most suited drivers for it are provided by Driver Easy. Using our service, you no longer have to guess what operating system your computer is running, nor do you have to worry about installing the wrong driver or making a mistake while the installation process is in progress.
- Driver Easy is available for download and installation.
- Start Driver Easy and select Scan Now from the drop-down option on the screen. Following that, Driver Easy will search your computer for incompatible drivers and notify you of their presence.
- If you want the appropriate version of the flagged driver to be downloaded automatically, click the Update button next to it. After the driver has been downloaded and extracted, you may manually install it (you can do this with the FREE version).
- With the Pro version, you may have it automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system if you have it set up that way (you will be requested to upgrade when you select Update All).
- The Driver Easy Pro edition gives you access to many technical support resources.
- If you have any questions or want assistance, you can contact the Driver Easy support team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Restart your computer, as well as your game, to resolve the issue.
To address Roblox issues that occur during the launch and joining of servers, the procedures outlined above can be applied straightforwardly. If the problem came out of nowhere with no prior modifications, a simple restart or switching to a new browser should resolve the issue instantly and without further intervention. It’s possible that further solutions, such as clearing your browser’s cache or reinstalling the program, will be necessary if the first doesn’t work.
As a bonus, updating your drivers is an excellent method of fixing any little troubles that may emerge in your computer, allowing it to work consistently at optimum performance.
Why is Roblox loading but not opening?
To play Roblox, you must ensure that you are using the latest version of your browser on your computer. We recommend that you use a different browser such as Firefox or Chrome if you have problems with your current browser.
How do you get rid of the Roblox loading screen?
This option removes the typical Roblox loading screen as soon as activated. It’s important to remember that if any item has been placed in ReplicatedFirst, the default loading screen will be deleted after 5 seconds, regardless of whether or not this method has been performed previously.