If you are experiencing this issue on your PC while using Steam, it is possible that the game’s launcher and the game’s first startup are not functioning correctly. Congratulations, you’ve arrived at the correct location. Now what? In the following paragraphs of this book, we will provide several basic and uncomplicated solutions for PC users who are experiencing this problem.
New to the gaming scene, Amazon Game Studios are creating a new World, and it’s a fantastic addition. Those who seek to take ownership of the island of Aeternum might do so either alone or as part of a group with other individuals. Because it now has more than 700,000 active players, there is a strong probability that this game may emerge as the next big thing in the gaming industry.
Certain flaws exist in the game, though, and the creators labored hard to develop a solution that would function on their closed beta version of the game. When New World was initially launched into the game, there was considerable concern that the game would not properly begin due to this.
In preparation for the conclusion of the New World game on September 28, 2021, we are providing some do-it-yourself remedies that you may use to try to solve the difficulties on your own. Please see below for further information.
Even though Amazon Games will do server transfers next week to alleviate the highly high queue times, this isn’t the only issue that has caused New World’s debut to be postponed. Several people have claimed that New World is causing gaming GPUs to fail once more, in a similar vein to the issues that afflicted the beta.
The game has prompted a substantial number of people to take to Reddit to express their dissatisfaction with it, with many claiming that it has damaged their computer’s systems and hardware.
The great majority of users who have raised worry about this issue have been Nvidia owners; however, it is not only RTX 3090s that are experiencing problems; other desktops and mobile 3000 series graphics cards are also having problems. Amazon and GPU manufacturers have been contacted in the hopes of resolving the situation; nonetheless, if you’ve got a fantastic deal on a new graphics card as a result of the present GPU scarcity, continue with care until things are back to normal.
System Requirements For New World
If you cannot open New World on your PC, check that your machine matches the following requirements.
- Intel Core i5-2400k processor or AMD processor with four physical cores running at 3GHz.
- 2GB graphics card from AMD Radeon R9 280 or NVIDIA GTX 670.
- A minimum of 8MB of PC RAM is required.
- Operating system Windows 10 64-bit with DirectX 12.
- At least 50GB of storage space is available.
According to the Steam website, the New World game is compatible with machines running the Windows 10 64-bit operating system. Consequently, New World will not open on a PC running Windows 7, regardless of whether it is a 32-bit or 64-bit configuration.
How To Fix New World Crasing At Startup
Try the troubleshooting procedures listed below if your computer meets the suggested minimum system requirements, but New World still won’t launch.
- Reinstall the graphics card drivers.
- Run New World as administrator.
- Adjust processor power management for high CU usage.
- Examine the default clock speeds.
- Verify Game Files Integrity.
- Disable AntiVirus.
- Change Memory Settings.
1. Reinstall the graphics card drivers
Game crashing difficulties are widespread among New World players with the required GPU hardware, especially when the game is first launched. To resolve this issue, make sure that you use the most recent GPU drivers for your graphics card on your computer. Nvidia GPU customers may keep updated on the most recent drivers by logging into their account and accessing the Nvidia Geforce experience through their browser. The game’s overall performance should be improved due to the release of a new updated driver from Nvidia, which is available for download now. If you are using an AMD graphics card, the RADEON Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition is required to ensure that you are using the most up-to-date drivers available.
2. Run New World as administrator
To avoid the purchase issues in the game shop, a considerable percentage of New World players prefer not to begin the game as administrators. This method may speed up the purchase process, but it has the downside of lowering game performance and increasing the possibility of launching errors. After purchasing in the game store, launch New World as an administrator to begin playing the game. When you right-click on the New World launcher, you may choose properties from the context menu. Check the Run as administrator option under the Compatibility tab to address the game’s startup issue.
3. Adjust processor power management for high CU usage
If you attempt to open New World, you may encounter challenges such as increased CPU utilization and excessive CPU temperature throughout the process. As a result, there will almost probably be difficulties with the game’s first release. The following procedures should be done to alleviate worries about high CPU and high temperature in Windows 10.
- Select the System option from the Windows 10 Settings menu by selecting it from the Start menu.
- Power & Sleep may be found in the navigation bar on the left side of the screen.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, you’ll find further power configuration options.
- Change Plan Settings can then be selected from the drop-down menu that displays immediately below the Balanced (Recommended) selection.
- Select Change Advanced Power Settings from the drop-down option that appears now.
- Extend the drop-down menu to see the % settings for processor power management, and then choose it from there.
- If the value of the Setting (percent)’ under the Maximum process state is more than 100, make a change to the Setting value.
- Finally, you may try relaunching the New World game to see if it helps address the problem for you.
4. Examine the default clock speeds
New World may crash when it first starts up due to a malfunctioning GPU or processor, suggesting a hardware problem. Because the game cannot obtain the required power from the computer’s power source, this has occurred. As a result of this condition, it is required to use the default clock speed for a GPU or CPU overclocked.
- Select Advanced Chipset Features from the drop-down menu in your BIOS settings, and then save your changes. Your computer’s clock speeds will be restored as a result of this action.
- To choose CPU Multiplier from the drop-down menu in the following box, click on it. To return the settings to their original state, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Reset Defaults at the bottom of the page.
- To reopen the New World game, you must first replace the power supply in your computer.
5. Verify Game Files Integrity
The integrity of the game files should be checked if the game failed throughout the game, whether it happened at the start or during play. Additionally, check to see whether the game has administrator access on your computer. You can activate it by going to the game’s executable and selecting Properties > Compatibility tab > ticking the box that reads Run this application as administrator.
6. Disable AntiVirus
Turn off your antivirus (or Windows Defender) and try again. If the game works, you must add it to the antivirus program’s exclusion list since you can disable it for a long time. Here are the steps.
- Windows virus and threat prevention
- Press Windows Key + I to update and secure.
- Select Windows Security > Virus & Threat Protection.
- Under Virus & threat protection options, click Manage.
- Select Add or remove exclusions from Exclusions.
- Select Folder from the drop-down menu.
- Navigate to the New World folder to exclude.
7. Change Memory Settings
Additionally, if your computer’s virtual memory is running low, the game may crash on you. Crashing should become less frequent if you increase the amount of Virtual Memory available. Please create a new task in the Task Manager and assign it a high priority by clicking on it.
The fact that you cannot play New World in your spare time may be pretty annoying, especially if you like it. It is anticipated that you will successfully launch the New World game after downloading and installing it. If you encounter any difficulties, please refer to the troubleshooting methods provided in this tutorial for assistance. Keep in mind to upgrade your Visual C++ redistributable to the most current version if you see issues such as vcruntime140.dll missing or MSVCP140.dll not being found before the beginning of the New World game. Installation of the Visual C++ redistributable package is highly advised before making the fixes. We wish you the best of luck in everything!
How can I get more fps in New World?
Ascertain your PC’s graphic capabilities. Change the resolution, reduce the details, and reduce the max FSP. You may also toggle the FPS display to see how many frames New World gets.
Why does Windows crash?
Windows 10 system crashes have various causes: Drivers that are out of date, missing, or corrupted.