Worried of Corsair Void Mic Not Working on your PC? Here’s you’ll get the easiest fix to your problem. Corsair Void is one of the most durable gaming headsets in the market right now. You will notice a substantial improvement in your gaming experience when you use the Corsair Void.
It is equipped with 2.4GHz wireless technology, which has a range of 40 feet and allows you to be free of the connection that connects your smartphone.
This gaming headset is built with powerful speakers and neodymium magnets that offer high-fidelity, ultra-low latency sound, guaranteeing that you never miss a single gameplay cue or a single minute of action. Sometimes because of outdated drivers or connection malfunction, the Corsair Void mic might stop working.
Don’t worry; you are not the only one who faces such issues, and there are quick solutions to get rid of these problems. Here you will find the information you need to pinpoint your issues with the Corsair Void headset and fix them in no time.
Why Is The Corsair Void Mic Not Working
Several problems can cause your Corsair Void Mic to stop working. Such as outdated audio drivers or denied audio access. Also, having multiple microphones connected to your device might stop the Corsair Void headset from working. These are the reasons why your Corsair Void headset might stop working-
- Hardware failure.
- Outdated audio drivers.
- Different default device.
- Incorrect audio settings.
How To Fix The Corsair Void Mic Not Working
Numerous reasons may contribute to the microphone on your Corsair Void headset failing to operate. Then to complete it, conventional troubleshooting is required. Certain users of the Corsair Void headphones have reported experiencing issues with the microphone failure to function correctly owing to a manufacturing defect.
Here are the steps to fix Corsair Void Mic Not Working:
1. Allow Microphone Access
In some cases, you may have given the app permission to access your microphone, which will result in your Corsair Void not functioning correctly. Consider the following example of how to proceed as an explanation of how to proceed:
- To access the privacy settings for your microphone, press the Windows logo key, followed by the microphone key combination on your keyboard.
- Under the allow applications to use your microphone, the Apps settings section is located under the Allow applications to use your microphone heading. This option can be found under the Allow applications to use your microphone heading.
- You must first check that the microphone toggle for the other app is enabled in the Settings menu of your device before your microphone will function properly in that app.
- Check your headset to see whether the Corsair Void headset microphone is no longer not working to establish if the problem has been resolved.
2. Check Hardware Issues
On the other hand, if your Corsair Void headset microphone continues to malfunction, t with your computer or headset itself. You should follow the steps given below to resolve any hardware problems you may be facing.
- To identify whether any wires are loose or whether the jack is damaged, it is recommended that you undertake preventive maintenance on your headphones before using them.
- Relocating your headphone device to a different port will likely resolve the issue in this situation.
3. Correct Microphone Setup
Before you do anything further, double-check that your microphone is turned on and working correctly. An additional button may be found on the headset’s left earcup, directly behind the volume dial and to the right of the dial. Unless you click this button, the microphone will be muted until you do, and a red light will illuminate on the button to indicate that this has happened.
This button will keep the music muted until you hit it again to turn it back on again. This means that you must maintain pushing the microphone button until the red light has wholly gone out to avoid damaging the microphone. As soon as this happens, the microphone will be unmuted, and the conversation will resume. Also, read how you can fix HyperX Cloud Alpha mic not working.
4. Update Audio Drivers
The use of an inappropriate audio driver, or one out of date, can result in the Corsair Void headset not working. To determine whether updating your audio driver would resolve the problem, you should do an investigation. Automatic driver updating is available with Driver Easy if you lack the necessary time, patience, or technical know-how to do so manually.
To fully utilize your computer, Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and download all of the necessary drivers for you. You don’t have to comprehend the operating system on your computer. You will not have to worry about downloading the incorrect driver or installing the wrong driver on your computer. Regardless of the situation, Driver Easy is prepared to handle it.
Depending on whether you utilize Driver Easy’s FREE or PRO editions, you may have all of your drivers upgraded regularly. If you choose the Pro version, in addition to receiving full support and a 30-day money-back guarantee, there are only two steps to complete: 1. Download and install the software on your computer.
- After downloading Driver Easy, follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
- By running Driver Easy and selecting Scan Now from the menu bar, you can search out-of-date or corrupt drivers on your computer. Once this is completed, Driver Easy will search your computer for incompatible drivers and notify you if any are discovered.
- To ensure that ALL missing or obsolete drivers on your system are automatically downloaded and installed consistently, we strongly recommend that you upgrade to the Pro edition before selecting Update All.
- The moment you click on the Update button, you will be guided through a completely free and largely automated operation.
- For the updates to take effect, you must restart your computer. The microphone should be checked for proper operation before use.
5. Adjust Audio Settings
Windows should identify and configure your microphone as the default playback device when it is inserted into a computer. Occasionally, however, this is not the case, and it may be required to configure default devices and sound settings manually. Here’s how you go about it:
- Right-clicking on the sound icon in the lower-right corner of your computer screen will bring you a menu of options, including Sounds.
- Select the Corsair VOID Wireless Gaming Dongle Headset Microphone from the drop-down menu and click Set Default to save your selection.
- If the Corsair VOID Wireless Gaming Dongle Headset Microphone does not appear in the device list, right-click on a space in the list and select Show Disabled Devices from the pop-up menu to bring up the device list again. Afterward, once the microphone device has been exposed, right-click on it and select Enable from the context menu.
- The Corsair VOID Wireless Gaming Dongle Headset Microphone’s specifications may be discovered by clicking on the link provided above.
- After selecting the Levels tab, drag the Microphone slider to the top of the screen.
- To preserve the changes you’ve made in the windows, click the OK button at the bottom.
- To establish whether or whether the microphone issue with the Corsair Void headset has been fixed, you should use your microphone now that it has been set up as the default device and the volume has been adjusted.
In addition to being a gorgeous microphone, the Corsair Void m Mic was developed by the Corsair manufacturing division specifically for professional gamers. This headset allows game fans to have a wonderful time when they are participating in a game and enjoying their gaming experience in general. The product is still widely recognized as one of the most popular on the market, with people worldwide praising its performance. We are having difficulties with this microphone due to several issues, including that it is not working or that it is not detecting anything. There are a variety of problems with the Corsair Void Mic, each of which has a unique solution, which is detailed above in detail. We have previously spoken about the most common causes of the Corsair Void microphone not working correctly. If none of these solutions work for you, we recommend that you get your hardware components checked out by a technician who is knowledgeable in this field. If you are still not confident that the problem is with your Corsair Void audio, try it on another device to be specific.
What is causing my Corsair microphone to malfunction?
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the Corsair audio device drivers as well as iCUE if resolving sound problems does not resolve the issue.
Why is my Corsair microphone quiet?
You might want to check with other audio settings to see if it helps to address the problem—select Sounds from the menu that comes when you right-click on the volume indicator in your notification area. Select the Recording tab and then click it to see if your microphone is set as the default.